We've moved our office and are experiencing random phone problems. If you can't get connected through the phone line, please click here to email us. We'll be checking this email box several times a day until our phone lines are repaired. Thank you for your patience.
Online registration is open until midnight September 9th. After the 9th, prices increase and you can only register at packet pick up.
Packet Pick up and Race Weekend registration will begin Thursday, Sept. 11 at the Urology Centers of Alabama in Homewood. Please visit our Schedule of Events page for all the details.
If you want to promote your company to our race participants, there's still time to get an item in the race bags. We've extended the deadline of receiving your items to Friday, September 5. Click on our sponsorship info page for details.
Honor a loved one by purchasing a blue ribbon that will hang on our Blue Ribbon Wall. Click on the Blue Ribbon box in the right hand menu. 100% of the proceeds benefit the Urology Health Foundation.
Set up your own personal fundraiser for a loved one by clicking the Crowdrise boc on the right. What a wonderful way to raise money for the cause!
Here's a few reminders about race day:
- Race photos will be taken at Victory Lane.
- No pets are allowed in the Superspeedway facility.
- Make sure your non running guests know to stay off the track. It's your running course!
- You can buy extra Jim 'N Nick's meal tickets at packet pick up. There's no other food our there!
- The 5K participants do not receive medals, but the 5K winners will receive awards.
- Please place all your trash in receptacles. We need to keep the facility nice and pretty!
- Hydrate well before the race.
- Cold towels will be available for runners at the finish line.
- Everyone must dance at the post race party. It's mandatory!
- Be safe and have fun!!!!!